MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Wiggly Distortion in Animation

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Vladimir Lester
Wiggly Distortion in Animation
on Jan 17, 2016 at 2:15:25 pm

Hey! So no one seems to be able to answer this question so maybe you guys can....

So, I did an animation in the old program Endorphin, which my dad has had for the longest time, and exported the animation to FBX.
I then took the FBX animation into C4D, then on the first frame, key-framed all the bones to the character, binded them when done and all was well and working together. But I noticed, during the animation that the character's arms and legs are stretched out like spaghetti during the animation. I did everything I was told to do in the animation, I've re-rigged the character about 7 times already, I've even downloaded a model from TF3DM.com and tried it, and the outcome was the same, so I know it's not my model!

Somebody did mention my model not being quad-based and being high poly, but the tutorial I'm following, the guy has a high poly model...So, I don't think thats the problem.

Can someone give me some incite on this...Even the smartest people have tried helping me and even THEY get confused....

HELP.

Return to posts index

Adam Trachtenberg
Re: Wiggly Distortion in Animation
on Jan 19, 2016 at 4:57:40 pm

If you could post your file someone may be able to help you. Not enough information as it stands.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]