MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Wiggly Distortion in Animation

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Vladimir LesterWiggly Distortion in Animation
by on Jan 17, 2016 at 2:15:25 pm

Hey! So no one seems to be able to answer this question so maybe you guys can....

So, I did an animation in the old program Endorphin, which my dad has had for the longest time, and exported the animation to FBX.
I then took the FBX animation into C4D, then on the first frame, key-framed all the bones to the character, binded them when done and all was well and working together. But I noticed, during the animation that the character's arms and legs are stretched out like spaghetti during the animation. I did everything I was told to do in the animation, I've re-rigged the character about 7 times already, I've even downloaded a model from and tried it, and the outcome was the same, so I know it's not my model!

Somebody did mention my model not being quad-based and being high poly, but the tutorial I'm following, the guy has a high poly model...So, I don't think thats the problem.

Can someone give me some incite on this...Even the smartest people have tried helping me and even THEY get confused....

Return to posts index

Adam TrachtenbergRe: Wiggly Distortion in Animation
by on Jan 19, 2016 at 4:57:40 pm

If you could post your file someone may be able to help you. Not enough information as it stands.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved