MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

View of sky preset is not changing according to camera angle.

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jon SimpsonView of sky preset is not changing according to camera angle.
by on Jan 12, 2016 at 1:59:52 pm

I am using the "Happy Day" preset but when I move the camera, the clouds stay in exactly the same spot but the background stars (as it turns to night) move according to the camera angle. This defeats one of the main reasons I set this scene up like this. How do I get a realistic response with the camera angle on the clouds?

Return to posts index

Brian JonesRe: View of sky preset is not changing according to camera angle.
by on Jan 13, 2016 at 4:39:25 pm

I looked at your earlier file again and it looks like the clouds move when the camera moves in the initial move, they don't move as much in the second move but that's because of parallax (building is near clouds are far in a camera truck move with no rotation) and the clouds don't move in the time change because the camera doesn't move. Time changes and the stars move because the planet rotates but clouds don't have to move when the stars do. I think it's doing what it's supposed to. If you want cloud change there you'll have to animate it.

Return to posts index

Jon SimpsonRe: View of sky preset is not changing according to camera angle.
by on Jan 14, 2016 at 4:38:14 pm

Simple fix on this, instead of moving the camera upwards, I just rotated it and it works perfectly. Stupid I did not think of that first... Thanks for your input

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]