MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Best renderer for MOGRAPH

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Duca Simone LuchiniBest renderer for MOGRAPH
by on Jan 10, 2016 at 9:32:11 am

Hallo everybody,

I'm trying to find a best way to render Mograph (then animation, and NOT still images) with Standard or Physical C4D renderer and materials, but is hard... the problem is GI, of course, that takes tons of time to render. My questions are:
1 - could be interesting to hear your suggestions and tips about BEST RENDER SETTING to render MOGRAPH inside Cinema 4D with Standard or Physical C4D renderer.

2 - Concerning your experiences with Mograph animation with external third part plugins or/and render engines, what could you suggest?

I tried GrayScaleGorilla HDRI_Studio and Light Kit Pro, that are great but with GI... Arnold is great for Mograph? Octane (but I don't have Cuda and Mercury engine...)?.
Again, I Ask ONLY about Mograph animation, so NOT Still Images and NOT Live Action & CGI.

Many thanks for a reply!

Maybe there is a way to use GI with acceptable render time....

Many thanks for a reply!

Return to posts index

Brian JonesRe: Best renderer for MOGRAPH
by on Jan 11, 2016 at 7:24:31 pm

GSG has a tutorial about GI and not using GI when it's appropriate thats pretty good. As to what's the best renderer it really depends on the look you need then what will do that look the quickest and it's not likely to be the same look all the time (or your stuff would get predictable for the look - unless that's what you are going for)

Return to posts index

Duca Simone LuchiniRe: Best renderer for MOGRAPH
by on Jan 11, 2016 at 9:02:18 pm

Hi Brian, do you remeber what is exactly this tutorial from GSG?

Many thanks!

Return to posts index

Brian JonesRe: Best renderer for MOGRAPH
by on Jan 12, 2016 at 3:35:32 pm

it might be this one http://greyscalegorilla.com/tutorials/how-to-choose-the-right-lighting-styl...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]