MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

How to select objects which are inside another objects without selecting the outer object ?/ How to expand all groups ?

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rokas Ju
How to select objects which are inside another objects without selecting the outer object ?/ How to expand all groups ?
on Dec 4, 2015 at 5:29:15 pm

Hello guys,
I have this situation. I have two objects- one inside another (skeleton in the body) and I want to perfectly align the skeleton with the body. How can I select different groups (particular joints of the skeleton) without selecting an outside object (the body).
Also - is there any way to expand all the groups and subgroups of the object with one or just few clicks? I tried objects->expand object group but it expand only one layer below- I want to expand ALL.

Thank you so much for your aswer

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
Re: How to select objects which are inside another objects without selecting the outer object ?/ How to expand all groups ?
on Dec 5, 2015 at 6:10:52 am

expanding: - Object Manager/View menu/Folding/Unfold All

selecting inside: - the Object manager of course but in the viewport shift-Right-click or control-right-click

Return to posts index

Rokas Ju
Re: How to select objects which are inside another objects without selecting the outer object ?/ How to expand all groups ?
on Dec 5, 2015 at 12:49:50 pm

Thank you!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]