MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Texture disappear!

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Donna Li
Texture disappear!
on Oct 24, 2015 at 9:46:11 am
Last Edited By Donna Li on Oct 24, 2015 at 11:10:18 am

I want to ask, why my textures on the coin are on at the beginning of the animation, but after a few frames , they disappear, only he edge of the coin still have some orange, the the surfaces texture are totally missing... why? please help, thanks so much!

ps I don't have any light set up

pss when it is in the working window, the textures are all there, but when I go to the render view, or render it out, the texture gone.

screenshot2015-10-24at5.43.52pm.png
screenshot2015-10-24at5.43.37pm.png

Return to posts index

Adam Trachtenberg
Re: Texture disappear!
on Oct 24, 2015 at 12:56:54 pm

Hard to say without more information, but it could be that the textures are still there but you can't see them due to specular highlights. Try turning off your material's reflection/specular channel and see if that makes a difference.

Return to posts index

Donna Li
Re: Texture disappear!
on Oct 24, 2015 at 4:46:52 pm

Hi Adam, thanks for you answer!

I just try to replace my texture file from ai to psd, and the texture come back! but the edge still have some white colors,

for my previous question, is it just the matter of the file format?? ( sorry that the question may sounds stupid, cause I am very new to c4d)

and here are the setting for my texture, please kindly advise if anything I set wrong that makes the edge still have some white.

thanks so much!

here is the render view

here is the setting for edge

here is the setting for the surface of the coin

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]