MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Renderfarms - Recommendations? (C4D service at Rebus Farm is down at the present)

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Per Sverre Wold-Hansen
Renderfarms - Recommendations? (C4D service at Rebus Farm is down at the present)
on Oct 16, 2015 at 9:06:00 pm

I'm an avid user of the "Rebus Farm" service. However, now down as for C4D rendering. Sparse info: Just that it might take more than 24hrs there to get back in service.

I now registered at garagefarm.net - However, total overload even on high priority. (Chat there: On low prio. expect render on Tuesday - Today is Friday). - I'm waiting in high priority queue...

So -> Any other farm recommendations? Serious ones - high standard and high capacity?

PerS

Return to posts index

Jason McKee
Re: Renderfarms - Recommendations? (C4D service at Rebus Farm is down at the present)
on Oct 19, 2015 at 11:19:20 am

I just ran into this same problem the other day with Rebusfarm as I too use them a lot and have like their service. I talked to one of their representatives and they said they actually have no idea how long it will take because they haven't found the problem yet. This lead me to Pixel Plow. Very good service and the cheapest around. And the renders have been perfect. Takes a little more to get it to them but it's worth it. I also still use rebus farm's plugin to check for any errors prior to sending it to Pixel Plow. One thing you have to make sure and do is collect all assets for your current project. I just create a new one with the collected assets and then send them that. Hope this helps. Here's a link. http://www.pixelplow.net

Return to posts index

Per Sverre Wold-Hansen
Re: Renderfarms - Recommendations? (C4D service at Rebus Farm is down at the present)
on Oct 19, 2015 at 1:11:31 pm

Thanks! Ended up at Ranch Computing (Paris) Excellent service - and fast! As always a little hazzle getting started, but I'got their procedures in the fingers now.

Have noted Pixel Plow.

I have already found that saving with "Assets" is the way to go if problems...

PerS

Return to posts index

Martyna Dy
on Dec 16, 2015 at 3:01:47 pm

There's also the RenderBuzz.com, not mentioned yet, Ultra easy to use and support is just amazing. They give you some rendering points for start when you register, so you can test it easily. My personal fave.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]