MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Want "SHIFT + LMB" for the "M_Global_ Popup" ("V" key shortcut) but cinema doesnt let me.

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cristian Santana
Want "SHIFT + LMB" for the "M_Global_ Popup" ("V" key shortcut) but cinema doesnt let me.
on Aug 20, 2015 at 2:07:44 am
Last Edited By Cristian Santana on Aug 20, 2015 at 2:12:07 am

Whats happening? I want to assign that short cut to that.

Has someone done it?

Thanks in advance to all of you!

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
Re: Want "SHIFT + LMB" for the "M_Global_ Popup" ("V" key shortcut) but cinema doesnt let me.
on Aug 20, 2015 at 4:01:41 am

haven't had any success with trying shift-LMB but discovered C4D recognizes button 4 and button 5 and uses button 4 (code MX1) as an option for V

Return to posts index

Cristian Santana
Re: Want "SHIFT + LMB" for the "M_Global_ Popup" ("V" key shortcut) but cinema doesnt let me.
on Aug 21, 2015 at 4:23:17 am

Hi. Thanks for your response.

Yes I saw that too. But I use a wacom. I think that maybe it has to do with the fact that
that it would be similar to maya and they dont want that to be done. Its the only reason I can imagine that
is not allowed.

Thanks. I hope someone can find a way.

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
on Aug 21, 2015 at 11:27:14 pm

you can be sure that it's not because "that's the way Maya does it"... C4D has a highly configurable interface so you can make it pretty much how you want. It might be because if you put Shift-LMB in Customize Commands shortcut filter what comes up is Rotate Camera, could be a conflict there. Maybe ask Support if Shift-LMB is hardwired.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]