MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Cinema 4D storage on external hard drive

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
gordon strauss
Cinema 4D storage on external hard drive
on Jul 10, 2015 at 5:18:39 pm

Hello,

The company I work for who supplies me with my laptop, is taking back the company computers in August and giving us new ones in September. I work mostly in Adobe CC except for Cinema 4D and wanted to know if there was a way for me to put my Cinema 4D application on an external hard drive to put onto the new computer my company gives me in September.

Thanks!

Return to posts index

Adam Trachtenberg
Re: Cinema 4D storage on external hard drive
on Jul 10, 2015 at 11:44:27 pm

You mean Cinema is installed on your work computer now, and you want to move it to the new computer? If so your company should have the install disks or files. Or you want to install your personal copy in both locations ... or one an external drive so you can carry between work and home?

Return to posts index

gordon strauss
on Jul 13, 2015 at 1:36:13 pm

I mean Cinema 4D is on my computer now and I want to store it on my external HD until I get the new computer to run it from there. Just want to run it from one location, my laptop.

Thanks for the response!!

Return to posts index

Adam Trachtenberg
on Jul 13, 2015 at 2:28:37 pm

It used to be that you could just copy the Maxon>Cinema directory and move it elsewhere, but recent versions store files in a number of places. I'd just reinstall it from the discs.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]