MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

C4D R16 Standard Emitter with Bake Particles will not render and need to go on a farm.

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>

Pedro Diaz
C4D R16 Standard Emitter with Bake Particles will not render and need to go on a farm.
on Jul 1, 2015 at 12:23:45 am

Hi Guys,

So I have a simple set up. A standard emitter with a polygon that it is emitting. I have a bake emitter tag as its baked but will not render out any of the particles with the tag when I rendered out the scene. If kill the tag it renders fine but I need to move this to a render farm and need the emitter baked. Can anyone walk me through what I doing wrong? If I place the scene without the baked emitter tag wouldn't my particles come out all wrong? Why will they not render when I bake them? Help please...

Return to posts index

Adam Trachtenberg
Re: C4D R16 Standard Emitter with Bake Particles will not render and need to go on a farm.
on Jul 2, 2015 at 9:33:27 pm

What is a bake particle tag? Never heard of that.

My suggesting would be to use a mograph cloner to put geometry on your particles, and then use a mograph cache tag on the cloner.

Another option would be to export the particles as an alembic file and reimport them.

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
Re: C4D R16 Standard Emitter with Bake Particles will not render and need to go on a farm.
on Jul 2, 2015 at 9:50:14 pm

it's in the Simulate/Particles menu not in the usual C4D tags or Simulation menu on a right click in the OM

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]