MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

500 fps

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Doug Kerrigan
500 fps
on May 27, 2015 at 1:34:40 am

Hey guys, I had a quick question about fps. I realize there are two ways to change fps (Project Settings/Render Settings), but I can't seem to get over 500 fps. I was hoping for something around 1000fps (phantom speed). I've baked all of my meshes already so I'm not getting a MoDynamics with my Rigid Body tag anymore, I was trying to change the Time Scale. Is there another way to slow down my project?

Thanks in advance,

D

Return to posts index

Cassius Marques
Re: 500 fps
on May 27, 2015 at 7:42:18 pm
Last Edited By Cassius Marques on May 27, 2015 at 7:43:11 pm

Can you explain better why do you need to do this? I mean, even if you could i'm doubting your computer will be able to preview that fast...so what exactly do you want to achieve?

Where and how do you intend to preview your final file?

Return to posts index

Doug Kerrigan
on May 27, 2015 at 7:52:07 pm

Cassius, thank you for the response. I actually found a work around by adjusting the Time Tracking. I essentially want bullet-time slow motion within C4D without using AE.

Return to posts index

Cassius Marques
on May 27, 2015 at 8:09:15 pm

Its a matter of concept, all you need to do is slow down your motion, you don't have to increase your fps. You won't EVER be seeing it in 500fps.

Return to posts index

Ryan Paterson
on May 27, 2015 at 7:42:22 pm

You could render twice as many frames and then interpret the footage in After Effects to play back slower

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]