MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

some objects don't always appear or do the animation they are supposed to do

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Cabestany
some objects don't always appear or do the animation they are supposed to do
on Apr 30, 2015 at 4:55:00 pm

I have three different sets of "cables" that are supposed to animate vertically from nothing to their final position. The cables are sweep nurbs with an n-side and a tracer object, the n-side rotates on h and I converted it to a spline so I could tweak the other two and have different patterns as the sweeps grow.

There's an xpresso rig using the memory node offsetting the time for the second and third sweeps, as you will see both position and rotation are being driven by the xpresso rig following the first spline.

When I hit play some times only the first sweep appears, sometimes it's all three and sometimes it's all three but only the first one is being distorted by the rotation.

If anyone could tell me why is not always working I'll be very grateful.

Best,
D.

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
Re: some objects don't always appear or do the animation they are supposed to do
on Apr 30, 2015 at 5:46:23 pm

other than the "a lot of xpresso stuff does not work correctly unless you hit the goto start button a couple times to reset" I'd have to see the scene.

Return to posts index

David Cabestany
Re: some objects don't always appear or do the animation they are supposed to do
on Apr 30, 2015 at 8:01:26 pm

Hey Brian,

Do you have an email where I can send you the file? It's less than 500k

Best,
D.

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
on May 1, 2015 at 2:05:09 am

bdjones at mac dot com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]