MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Cinema 4d odd filed render creaky

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Anna AlbertCinema 4d odd filed render creaky
by on Apr 22, 2015 at 1:11:24 pm

Hi guys,

I have recently started to work on TV title sequence. I do the main animation part in C4D and after composting in After Effects. First I have rendered my sequences from cinema without any field, just simple progressive footage. When I import it in to After Effects and do the composting part, and test the final result on TV it at some movements it seems really ugly, and creaky. So I thought it is a field issue. I have went back to cinema and rendered the hole scene with odd field firs. I thought this might solve my problem, but it got worst.
Is there a solution for this issue? Can you give me any advice? Since this is a TV production it is recommended to render with field. How can I do this correctly in Cinema? I have found in the render settings the filed even/odd option but as I have described above it is just getting uglier.
I have search the net ole over for some good advice, but I can't seem to find any.
My render setting is cinema: 1050x576, square px, 25 fps, png sequence, straight alpha
And the settings for after effects: 1050x576, square px, 25 fps, progressive (best settings)
When I render with odd first in cinema I render the after file with lower field instead of best settings.

What am I missing? Could you give me some advice?
Thanks in advance,

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved