MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Lost Tutorial

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Roger CorbettLost Tutorial
by on Apr 5, 2015 at 2:01:49 am

Hi all,

This may be an unusual cry for help, but I'm desperately searching for a tutorial which I used a couple of years ago to create some animated text. The work I did with the tutorial is embarrassingly close to the tutorial, and my jog someone's memory as to where I can find it again. If you can spare a few moments, please follow and see if it rings and bells.

Thank you in advance.

Return to posts index

Tim VaughanRe: Lost Tutorial
by on Apr 6, 2015 at 2:32:40 pm

Not sure where that particular tutorial came from, but that looks like a simple animation involving a plain effector and the delay effector. Maybe even the random effector. Just create your text using motext, add the plain effector with a -z and and some random rotation values in the parameter, set your strength from 100 to 0 over the course of 20-30 frames, then add the delay effector with the mode set to spring.

Apple XRAID, XServe, 2008 2x3 GHz Quad-Core MacPro, Macbook Pro, XSAN, Dell Studio xps PC's
FCP Studio (7), AVID Media Composer, Adobe Production Premium, Maxon Cinema 4d, AJA Kona 3, Flanders Scientific Monitors, Panasonic HPX250's, Kessler Crane, Glidecam.....
Beer fridge fully loaded.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved