MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Setting Values for Preview Range

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeff PaulSetting Values for Preview Range
by on Mar 27, 2015 at 10:27:09 pm

I'm having a bit of an issue working with the preview range. I'm working with a rather lengthy timeline, and I want to set the values to the preview range to specific frames. I know you can double-click on either the beginning or ending value and enter a number manually, but every time I try to do that, it shifts the whole preview range a few frames. So if I set the beginning value, then double-click to set the end value, the beginning value gets shifted, so I have to go back and reset it, but then it shifts again, so I need to reset the end value, etc., etc. It's driving me mad!!

I also can't really click and drag the beginning or ending of the preview range; I'm working with so many frames that I can't drag it to the specific frame I want.

Is there any way to set these values without double-clicking on them? I know I can set the values in the render settings, but that doesn't help for previewing.

Any help would be much appreciated!

I'm working on a Mac (OSX 10.9.5), Cinema 4D R15.064

Return to posts index

Brian JonesRe: Setting Values for Preview Range
by on Mar 27, 2015 at 10:45:18 pm

Project/Project Settings - Preview Min Time and Preview Max Time will be what you're after I think.

Return to posts index

Jeff PaulRe: Setting Values for Preview Range
by on Mar 30, 2015 at 8:58:19 pm

That was it Brian. Thanks! You saved my sanity!!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved