MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Transparent PNG animation still shows floor

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
James Hernandez
Transparent PNG animation still shows floor
on Feb 12, 2015 at 4:14:16 pm
Last Edited By James Hernandez on Feb 12, 2015 at 11:38:06 pm

This one logo keeps showing a gray "floor" that I don't see anywhere before I begin the render animation PNG. Once the render begins, I notice a floor is there somehow.

I never have this problem with other C4D logos animations I've rendered as PNG's. I do know to create a specific folder for each PGN animation sequence, so this problem is a mystery and it's my most important logo animation!!

Does anyone know what is causing this? Thanks for any help! :)

These are my settings:

The floor that appears:

Return to posts index

James Hernandez
Re: Transparent PNG animation still shows floor
on Feb 13, 2015 at 4:24:08 am

Wow, tough crowd. :(

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
on Feb 13, 2015 at 4:39:07 am

not enough info to tell what's happening, can you post the scene?

Return to posts index

James Hernandez
on Feb 13, 2015 at 6:11:35 am

My original post has two pictures showing the project layers. There is no floor or background layer. You can click on the picture and zoom in to see the layers and some Render settings as well.

There is only cameras, and the logo. Somehow a floor appears when it renders. Very confusing.

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
on Feb 13, 2015 at 6:36:32 pm

sure the pictures are clear enough but since they show no floor and you have something showing in the png, something else is going on (and maybe not in C4D?) so never having seen anything like that I can't make any guesses and would need to see the scene file to make one.

Return to posts index

James Hernandez
on Feb 14, 2015 at 12:02:49 am

Thanks for responding, I'm not sure what the scene file is, but I will post a picture if you can explain that please.

Every layer of my C4D project is showing and there is no plane or floor or background layer. It's simply the layers needed for the logo design.

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
on Feb 14, 2015 at 12:05:07 am

the scene file is the .c4d file you save (and open)

Return to posts index

James Hernandez
on Feb 14, 2015 at 3:46:03 am

Thanks for the help Brian. I figured out that the file I built this logo in was a Lightbox...yikes. Even after deleting the Lightbox, the floor kept showing up.

I simply copied all my logo layers and opened a New .c4d file -- set-up my render settings -- and pasted the logo into a fresh project. I haven't used lightboxes in a LONG time and this logo looks beautiful without it, so I'm not even sure how that mistake happened.

Again, thanks for your help!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]