MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Issue saving/exporting Adobe After Effects Compositing file from Cinema 4D.

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Javier LopezIssue saving/exporting Adobe After Effects Compositing file from Cinema 4D.
by on Feb 4, 2015 at 11:43:54 pm

Hello,

I have an issue with the ".aec" saved from Cinema 4D, when I try to import the file into After Effects it gives me an error message, also the .aec file has a yellow warning sign as an icon on it, the data that I am trying to export/import is from a light animated over a spline, I had set up the scene correctly with render setting including the save the AE file, also set the frames that contains the motion, I am using Cinema 4D R16 and Adobe After Effects CC2014 on mac, any advise please?.

Thanks.

Return to posts index

Cassius MarquesRe: Issue saving/exporting Adobe After Effects Compositing file from Cinema 4D.
by on Feb 5, 2015 at 1:38:04 pm

You should import the .c4d file into AE and use cineware to extract things... I think the route you're going is obsolete with those versions.

Return to posts index

Cristi DinuRe: Issue saving/exporting Adobe After Effects Compositing file from Cinema 4D.
by on Mar 11, 2015 at 10:46:24 am

You need to install a certain plugin in the Adobe After Effects plugin folder in order for it to see and import your AEC file.

More information here:
http://www.maxon.net/support/updates/plugins.html

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]