MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

How can I attach lights to the corners/points of my cloner object? C4D R16 file attached

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>

Christian VildermanHow can I attach lights to the corners/points of my cloner object? C4D R16 file attached
by on Feb 2, 2015 at 5:24:20 pm
Last Edited By Christian Vilderman on Feb 2, 2015 at 6:14:42 pm

Hi

I was wondering if someone could explain to me how I can attach lights/nulls to the points/corners of what my animated cloner object has produced. I cant seem to select the points I want to and only can select the points of the original object before I used the cloner. Thanks

Is this clear enough?

Christian :)

Return to posts index

Brian JonesRe: How can I attach lights to the corners/points of my cloner object? C4D R16 file attached
by on Feb 2, 2015 at 8:02:27 pm

- put your Platonic cloner in a Connect object
- put a Light/Null in a cloner set it to Object drag the Connect object into the Object tab/Object slot

Return to posts index

Christian VildermanRe: How can I attach lights to the corners/points of my cloner object? C4D R16 file attached
by on Feb 2, 2015 at 8:12:29 pm

Hi

thanks!!!!! seriously. thank you.

Sorry but now when I try and export the lights to after effects cc all that appears is the camera and a missing png?

Never encountered this problem before. Any advice?

Do I need to add a external compositing tag to somewhere in particular. Really confused about this.

Cheers

Return to posts index

Christian VildermanRe: How can I attach lights to the corners/points of my cloner object? C4D R16 file attached
by on Feb 2, 2015 at 8:18:14 pm

Ok. So I solved it by deleting HDRi RIG and added multi pass all lights. I also added a external composting tag to the cloner with the light.

Now the question is which one of these amends really solved the problem haha.

Cheers man

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]