MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Strange Lines Rendering in some textures in Cinema 4D

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Giovani Henriques
Strange Lines Rendering in some textures in Cinema 4D
on Feb 2, 2015 at 1:23:13 pm

I'm having a problem in cinema 4D and it's not the first time it happens, it already happened before in another version, i'm using c4d R15 and it's the second time it's happening, for some reason in one of my textures i get a lot of horizontal lines in it that even reflect in other textures, i think it may be my render settings but i still didn't figure it out, please help me! I need to deliver this today!

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
Re: Strange Lines Rendering in some textures in Cinema 4D
on Feb 2, 2015 at 6:47:34 pm

it looks like part of your geometry but it's impossible to tell without more info, can you post the scene file?

Return to posts index

Giovani Henriques
Re: Strange Lines Rendering in some textures in Cinema 4D
on Feb 7, 2015 at 1:47:15 pm

I already solved it, actually it was a "problem" in both of the pink and black textures, in the color channel > texture (wich was set to filter) > texture (wich was set to lumas > then in the anisotropy, the "x Roughness" value was set too high (700%) so i set it to the same value as the "y roughness" (100%), it kind reduced it the problem, but it did not take the entire problem, still had some glitchs, but actually desactivating the anisotropy channel solved the problem and the scene look a lot greater then it was looking before. But thanks for the help anyway. I really appreciate it.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]