MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Viewport and render preview (hardware/software) Show diferent results than Final Render.

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joao Monteiro
Viewport and render preview (hardware/software) Show diferent results than Final Render.
on Jan 23, 2015 at 5:58:13 am

Hi,

Hope you are well.
I'm going mad as I'm not able to get over a problem.

I've got a DNA Chain made out of, 3 cylinders (sweep nurb), 2 vertical and 1 horizontal connecting both.
The horizontal one is under a linear cloner, which makes it look like a ladder.
I've added a twist deformer and I've achieved what I wanted.

But instead of having a solid line (horizontal cylinder) the client wanted it to be made out of particles.

So I've added a cloner with small spheres mapped to my previous object.

I've animated it all looks fine when you run hardware and software preview or when you render a still on the viewport..

but when you render it, thos particles (mapped to the cylinder) go out of place.

I've also tried to apply the twist to a matrix but it doesn't work as I need my sweep nurbs to distort as wel.

I thought it could have been solved with a mograph tag and then baked, but with no luck.

I've attached a simplified file as per my description it might sound very confusing.

8431_stingv06help.c4d.zip

8432_screenshot20150123at05.15.532.png.zip

Thanks in advance,
Joao Monteiro

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
Re: Viewport and render preview (hardware/software) Show diferent results than Final Render.
on Jan 24, 2015 at 9:45:54 pm

it's rendering the same here (single frame, animation, previews) as far as I can tell - maybe I'm missing something about what you are looking for

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]