MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Rendering is Different From What is in View and Completely Glitchy

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Angel RamosRendering is Different From What is in View and Completely Glitchy
by on Jan 18, 2015 at 9:35:37 am

Hello, my problem is that when I render out the active view in a project it shows me a COMPLETELY different image from what is shown and completely glitchy.
This is what my renders, no matter what I change, always seem to turn out:

I've tried so much to figure out what is causing this weird render.
I've disabled everything in my scene and just had a simple cube and light in the view. I've disabled all effects. Here are my render settings:

Here's the active view:

When I render the active view here's the result:

But when I select to render the image with everything the same it results in this:

And when I enable everything else in the scene it shows the glitchy render again

Even when not using any of the cameras this same exact image renders. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? I would really really really appreciate any kind of help. Thank you.

Return to posts index

Jim ScottRe: Rendering is Different From What is in View and Completely Glitchy
by on Jan 18, 2015 at 8:29:58 pm

Angel,

Does this happen with ANY project, or just this one? If you make a brand new project with just a few simple objects do you still have the problem?

If you haven't done so already, does it still occur after you have rebooted your computer?

I see that you are using R13, which I also use (Mac version, however). If you're still having the problem, post your project and I will test it for you.

Good luck.

Return to posts index

Brian JonesRe: Rendering is Different From What is in View and Completely Glitchy
by on Jan 18, 2015 at 8:36:38 pm

the two images that match have the Camera selected, the bad images are using the default camera. What do you have set for "Use as Render View"? (in the Viewport View menu)

Return to posts index

Angel RamosRe: Rendering is Different From What is in View and Completely Glitchy
by on Jan 19, 2015 at 1:22:34 pm

Thank you both for responding. Brian's suggestion helped me fix the problem, thank you. And if I ever have another weird problem like this that I can't figure out at all I'll be sure to try asking you two first. I appreciate all of your guys help, thank you once again.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]