MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Slowing down animation changes everything else

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Iko Cento
Slowing down animation changes everything else
on Jan 18, 2015 at 1:20:24 am

Hi there, really appreciate this forum, this is my first post here.

Basically I'm struggling to slow down footage on cinema 4D. I'm working on a series of coins that are dropping and stacking one on of the other. The animation is fine but the problem is that it's just too fast for a bunch of coins.
I've tried to change the Time Scale in the general setting and also I've tried to double the amount of FPS so that I could later slow it down on After Effects, but every time I do it something else in my composition changes too. Before messing with the time, the animation looks in a certain way, with a nice flip in the air of some of the coins, but when I try to change the speed, the physics change too and I find myself with a different animation that I don't want to use.

Can someone explain me why is this happening? Can I just slow the animation down without messing the rest up?

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
Re: Slowing down animation changes everything else
on Jan 18, 2015 at 8:53:49 pm

can't slow the coins without changing the physics but the coins can drop slower if you turn down the gravity (Project/Dynamics/Gravity). That will affect all the simulations in the scene but if the coins are your only dynamics it should work

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]