MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Render issue, a whole bunch of pictures.

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paul Hinderscheid
Render issue, a whole bunch of pictures.
on Dec 13, 2014 at 11:51:14 pm

Hello, I'm a newbie to Cinema 4D. And I just spent hours rendering a video intro of mine, and when I looked to find the video. It's just a crap ton of pictures of it. I looked at a tutorial on how to do it, and followed it step by step. And even in the tutorial I watched it came out as a bunch of pictures for him as well. So I thought that was normal. It took hours to render, so I'm really hoping I don't have to do it all over again.

I make YouTube videos; Mostly about gaming, keeping it diverse and safe.

Return to posts index

Emir Bojorquez
Re: Render issue, a whole bunch of pictures.
on Dec 14, 2014 at 3:26:10 am
Last Edited By Emir Bojorquez on Dec 14, 2014 at 3:39:37 am

That is called image sequences and it is one of the best ways to export a project from a 3D application, you now need a video editor like Adobe Premiere or a compositing app like Adobe After effects to render the image sequences as a video file.

*Also you can go inside Cinema 4D >> Window Menu>> Picture Viewer >>File >> Open. Here you can select your image sequence and after the open you can select the folder and save as animation and select a new format like Quick Time or Avi, but it could loss a little quality with this method.

If you don't like the image sequences, for Future renders you can always change the format inside the Render settings >> Save >> Format.

Good Luck

Imagination is the best tool...

Return to posts index

Paul Hinderscheid
on Dec 14, 2014 at 7:22:37 am

Thank you for very much! Would Sony Vegas work? Also, I'm not entirely sure what you mean by that. Do you mean open up all the pictures into a program such as Sony Vegas, and then render it as a video? If so, do I have to change the frame rate of the pictures? Because I already tried that and it turns out really sluggish. Thank you so much for your reply.

Video producer on YouTube. I make things. :)

Return to posts index

Emir Bojorquez
on Dec 14, 2014 at 3:54:59 pm

I have very limited experience using Sony Vegas, as far as i know it can handle Image sequences. It is better if your frame rate is the same that you use in Cinema 4D to render your Image sequences.

Good Luck

Imagination is the best tool...

Return to posts index

Paul Hinderscheid
on Dec 15, 2014 at 12:25:47 am

It worked! I just changed the frame rate in Sony Vegas. Thank you, I really appreciate it! Let me know if there's anything I can do to return the favor.

Video producer on YouTube. I make things. :)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]