MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Strange artifacting In Physical Render

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Morgan
Strange artifacting In Physical Render
on Dec 12, 2014 at 10:55:23 am

Hi Guys I have been troubleshooting a render set up for this current build that I am working on. It has a HDRI lighting it and I have used the Physical renderer on a progressive 8 minute a frame restriction. I have checked the renders in picture viewer and there are no issues, however when I send to render queue there is strange flicker and what looks like pixelation of some sort over the front face of the tablet. I have rendered out a reflection pass and its doesn't appear to be in this at all, the GI pass contains some of the boiling but I don't think that it's all of it. I will upload a frame of what I mean so you guys can see. I don't think I had the issue when I used the standard render. However I cannot get the same motion blur results as the physical renderer using Motion vectors and RSMB, It just doesn't look as good so I have decided to use the physical renderer as the output looks a lot better. I am still trying to sort this out today so any help would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if you need more info!

Cheers Guys

TEST 1

As you can see the last few frames there is a strange boiling on the front. NO IDEA what it is I've not seen anything like it before.

Cheers

Chris

Return to posts index

Chris Morgan
Re: Strange artifacting In Physical Render
on Dec 12, 2014 at 11:11:43 am

I've just rendered using the render queue using the same frame that had issues on, using the same settings and there is no buzzing.... SO confused

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]