MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kerry AkifDynamics/Cloners/attractors
by on Dec 6, 2014 at 10:41:07 pm

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to drop a load of tennis balls that bounce onto a floor and then bounce back up to form a logo.

I have a cloner with the object set to the shape of the logo and the texture of the logo on a camera map. The Dynamics will bounce the balls but I can't figure out how to get them to bounce back into the shape of the logo (logo is a bit of an egg shape. I've tried an attractor but it doesn't give me what I want exactly with the balls forming in a nice shape to still make out the logo (how it looks like within the cloner before any dynamics happen)

I originally also had an emitter spitting out the balls within a static mesh of the logo but they wanted the balls to bounce first and then form the logo.

Any idea's how I can get this looking good, would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Return to posts index

Brian JonesRe: Dynamics/Cloners/attractors
by on Dec 9, 2014 at 3:55:37 am

don't know if it's possible to turn gravity off particle by particle with Dynamics perhaps wiser heads know differently... it's easy with x-particles to turn off gravity for an object after a collision (and is probably possible with TP) getting the particles to form your shape after that is not something I've had time to test but it's probably possible

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved