MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Rendering hi-res similar to low-res

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Shadow Cluster
Rendering hi-res similar to low-res
on Sep 30, 2014 at 11:11:15 am

Hey, guys! Anybody can help me with such question? I want to render a very hi-res image, for example 8000x5000, but i need maximum similarity to low-res rendering, maybe looking like in viewport render. Do you understand what i mean? I don't need extra details in hi-res render, extra reflections, sharp details etc... Maybe there are some techniques to get similar result, scaling project or something else? Thanks!

Return to posts index

Emir Bojorquez
Re: Rendering hi-res similar to low-res
on Oct 2, 2014 at 12:17:07 am

You can change the settings of your render if you go to Render >>Edit Render Settings>> OPTIONS
and also ATI-ALIASING

and reduce the setting till you get what you are looking for.

If, on the other hand, you are looking for a similar look to the Viewport Editor you could use Hardware Render.

Good Luck

Imagination is the best tool...

Return to posts index

Shadow Cluster
on Oct 2, 2014 at 2:24:02 am

Thanks for the answer! Hardware Render is not that thing i'm looking for. I need normal render, but... how to explain... i need, for example, scale of lights reflections in hi-res the same as i see at viewport render resolution. When i render high-res, reflections go smaller, sharper with much more extra details and overall lighting of a scene doesn't look like at low-res...

Return to posts index

Emir Bojorquez
on Oct 2, 2014 at 4:25:22 am

even though i understand what you describe, an image of you Get and another one of what you Want will help us to have a better idea of your final goal.

Imagination is the best tool...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]