MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Fixing a Rotation Error that Makes an Object Spin 360 Degrees in the Opposite Direction to Reach the Next Keyframe

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Hayden MartinFixing a Rotation Error that Makes an Object Spin 360 Degrees in the Opposite Direction to Reach the Next Keyframe
by on Sep 25, 2014 at 11:05:32 pm

Hi Guys

I've attached my Project file

8046_kr5.c4d.zip

I'm having trouble when I change my project setting's FPS to anything higher than 300. It becomes apparent that some of the robot's axis rotations decide that they need to do a full 360 degree rotation to meet their next keyframe. As there will eventually be colliding objects in the scene, this is something I need to fix otherwise I'll have stuff inexplicably flying everywhere once it is played in 30FPS

I would really appreciate any amendments or suggestions

Thanks!

Return to posts index

Roman VolkRe: Fixing a Rotation Error that Makes an Object Spin 360 Degrees in the Opposite Direction to Reach the Next Keyframe
by on Jul 15, 2015 at 6:07:30 pm

I'm having the same issue with no solutions found anywhere. Right when I think, "oh, maybe the cinema 4d lite/after effects pipeline actually works well", I turn on the motion blur... Not sure about bump edicate. Please answer if anyones solved this. I've tried highlighting the keyframes (that have been rotated an extra 360 degrees) in the timeline and lowering them manually, though when i input a -360 value in the "move" function, it seems to create a curve from the previous points that gradually rises to the final key frame, instead of simply subtracting them all by 360? and when im in the normal view an highlight the keyframes, i can't find anywhere to change only one of the rotation values, instead of all of them. I'm kind of a cinema4d newbie though. Thanks for any assistance!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]