MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Multi Pass Render question

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kelum Jayasinghe
Multi Pass Render question
on Aug 8, 2014 at 6:27:52 pm

Hi guys,

I have seen all the big movies and commercials do not make all the stuff in one scene. This is great I know because mostly your system resources are limited and a simple scene at a time works great... for example If I create a building, dust created when it collapses, trees around it and animated sky etc. I can do each of these in separate scenes and combine to make a one nice composition during the post production as I have seen. Is this multipassing or the fact that you could render shadows, lights, specularity, luminescence etc are the multipassing? Whether these to are two or one, I want to master these. I need a good explanatory description as I am going to step in to this domain next. I have very limited resources so I wanna make nice stuff using that/those technique(s). Please help...

I would be grateful if someone could make a simple scene with a cube, light, shadow etc and multipasses enabled for me to check...also help me deal with them in AE.

Thanks guys!

Cinema 4D ROCKZ!

Return to posts index

Kelum Jayasinghe
Re: Multi Pass Render question
on Aug 9, 2014 at 11:04:01 pm

Anyone pls?

Cinema 4D ROCKZ!

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
on Aug 10, 2014 at 7:29:52 pm

[Kelum Jayasinghe] "render shadows, lights, specularity, luminescence etc are the multipassing? "

yes, this is Multipass - and you are correct composition in post production is compositing or simply 'post'

resources are around, Cineversity has some if you are a member (some free if you are not - but you have to be a free member), Tim Shetz has a couple on his site, GreyscaleGorilla has some there are others.

Return to posts index

Kelum Jayasinghe
on Aug 11, 2014 at 8:33:35 am

Thanks for the directions...I appreciate it... :)

Cinema 4D ROCKZ!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]