MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

R16 Announced

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael SzalapskiR16 Announced
by on Aug 5, 2014 at 2:56:56 pm

It's official! R16 is announced at last.

I am really looking forward to the new reflectance material channel, fallofs for deformers, the Poly Pen, and the non-destructive bevel deformer.

I was really surprised about the inclusion of a 3d camera tracker.

What about you? What are you looking forward to? What surprised you? Anything disappointing?

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Tim VaughanRe: R16 Announced
by on Aug 5, 2014 at 7:26:05 pm

Team render advancements sound great--I'm really hoping they set that up properly. Also addressing/fixing the glitches within Physical renderer (such as setting the scale to a -1 via MoGraph and a few others I've encountered along the merry way....)
All in all, sounds like it will be fun!

Tim
Apple XRAID, XServe, 2008 2x3 GHz Quad-Core MacPro, Macbook Pro, XSAN, Dell Studio xps PC's
FCP Studio (7), AVID Media Composer, Adobe Production Premium, Maxon Cinema 4d, AJA Kona 3, Flanders Scientific Monitors, Panasonic HPX250's, Kessler Crane, Glidecam.....
Beer fridge fully loaded.

Return to posts index

Michael SzalapskiRe: R16 Announced
by on Aug 5, 2014 at 9:24:21 pm

I just saw that caps of generators have proper UV's now! And that you can change how they behave over bevels! FINALLY!

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Saif MunawarRe: R16 Announced
by on Aug 10, 2014 at 1:53:28 pm

Wow, the built in motion tracker looks interesting. Definitely testing that out!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]