MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Ambient occlusion was on and working fine, now it is off and I cannot turn it back on

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jon Simpson
Ambient occlusion was on and working fine, now it is off and I cannot turn it back on
on Jul 14, 2014 at 12:26:33 am

Yeah, so when I go into render settings and click on ambient occlusion that is checked, I get a blank screen, no options.

Return to posts index

Jon Simpson
Re: Ambient occlusion was on and working fine, now it is off and I cannot turn it back on
on Jul 14, 2014 at 12:30:21 am

Correction, it is still on apparently, but it is NOT rendering accordingly, and the options to control it are not there.

Return to posts index

Jon Simpson
Re: Ambient occlusion was on and working fine, now it is off and I cannot turn it back on
on Jul 14, 2014 at 2:38:19 am

Correction, it is still on apparently, but it is NOT rendering accordingly, and the options to control it are not there.

Return to posts index

Brian Murphy
on Jul 14, 2014 at 5:35:04 am

Looks like you have activated it for the Multipass feature. This ONLY allows you to save a pass of the ambient occlusion however you have to activate the actual effect.

So next to the "Multi-Pass" button in your render window, you'll see an "Effect" button, click on that and you will see "Ambient Occlusion". Select it. This is where you will adjust your settings. This 'effect' has to be active for your AO multipass to render.

Hope that helps.
Brian

Return to posts index

Jon Simpson
on Jul 14, 2014 at 8:13:01 pm

Thanks Brian, it was already activated. It is not rendering though. I have checked my settings and everything is right. It was working and suddenly stopped.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]