MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

artifact issues with rendering

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Em Voughtartifact issues with rendering
by on May 19, 2014 at 2:56:49 pm
Last Edited By Em Vought on May 19, 2014 at 3:06:49 pm

I am having problems with batch rendering out of C4d recently. I am using C4d R14, standard renderer with global illumination. I'm guessing it has to do with the GI but I've been getting some strange artifacts on my models. I played around with the GI settings have it on IR+QMC (cam animation) and medium sampling and thought I was good to go. What I'm noticing is that i I leave the settings the same when I render a larger batch of frames (100) I get the artifacting, but when I go down to rendering a smaller batch (30 or so) the turn out perfect. Any ideas on how to get the renders to look right with a larger render? Or why it would be doing this? I have attached a thumbnail of the same still from the 100 frame render (bottom image-- notice the crazy texture in the pink) in comparison to the 30 frame render.

Return to posts index

Darby EdelenRe: artifact issues with rendering
by on May 24, 2014 at 5:04:06 pm

Since you're using the Camera Animation preset I assume you have no geometry or lights animating, only the camera, correct?

In that case the only other thing I can think of would be to make sure you're not Auto Loading any cache files in the GI settings.

Darby Edelen

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved