MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

timeline duration

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nina Sargsyantimeline duration
by on Mar 29, 2014 at 10:11:15 pm

Hey everyone,

I have two projects both the same thing except ones duration is a 1000 frames and the other one is 300 frames. Now this may be a stupid question but I need some advice. I have a movement occuring in both projects from frame 0 till 288. Both the movements are in the postion channel and for both projects the coordinates are the same. Now I noticed That there is a speed difference in both. Wheb u change the duration of frames does the speed get affected as well?? Even if the coordinates are the same?

Return to posts index

Adam TrachtenbergRe: timeline duration
by on Mar 29, 2014 at 11:21:55 pm

No, length of the timeline has no effect on speed. Are you seeing the speed difference in the viewport or in rendered output? If it's in the viewport it's probably just due to different cpu/gpu load. You can eliminate that effect by allowing Cinema to skip frames to maintain accurate fps.

If it's a difference in rendered output then you probably have different fps settings between the two scenes (set in both project settings and render settings).

Return to posts index

Nina SargsyanRe: timeline duration
by on Mar 29, 2014 at 11:24:22 pm

Thanks for the reply. Both my projects are the same settings, I have double checked and the second project is just a different save of the 1st project.

The main diff I see is in cineware, in my 1st project the movement is a little ahead compared to my second one.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved