MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

How to simply morph from one texture preset to another texture preset ( fade ) using one object only

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alex KingHow to simply morph from one texture preset to another texture preset ( fade ) using one object only
by on Mar 24, 2014 at 11:23:00 pm

Hello. I understand this should be easy but I have never done if before. I have one object ( a Realflow plugin ), it is currently tag with a texture preset colored red. I just simply want it to fade to another texture preset ( say, blue ). This has to be done without duplicating the object. Both of my textures have their mixing grayed out. So yes, one object, one color fading to another.

Thank you,

Alex

Return to posts index

Brian JonesRe: How to simply morph from one texture preset to another texture preset ( fade ) using one object only
by on Mar 25, 2014 at 1:27:01 am

Texture tags actually reference one of the materials in the Material Manager- you can see which one in the Texture Tag's Tag tab/Material slot. Which material is in that slot can be keyframed and it will automatically fade between the two.

Return to posts index

Alex KingRe: How to simply morph from one texture preset to another texture preset ( fade ) using one object only
by on Mar 25, 2014 at 1:37:55 am

Thank you for the response. I am so sorry but I may have erroneously called it " texture tag ". I ment to say materials ( a preset material ). Still the same ? Thank you

Return to posts index

Brian JonesRe: How to simply morph from one texture preset to another texture preset ( fade ) using one object only
by on Mar 25, 2014 at 2:57:30 am

hmm.. I don't know the RealFlow workflow so I'm not sure. If it uses a C4D texture tag it's got to be referencing a material and it should not matter if those are preset materials or not...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]