MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Cinema 4D, Amazon EC2 and Team Render

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dominic PlazaCinema 4D, Amazon EC2 and Team Render
by on Feb 18, 2014 at 10:16:10 am

So I set up Amazon EC2 Cloud Based render server and installed C4D Team Render on it. Everything seems to work fine there. I could find local machine, you can see configuration and green lights, ready to work.

On the other side I have the problem. After activating Team Render on my main computer and trying to add new machine I get the message "Could not reach remote machine". I removed firewall on my computer and the problem persists. Running out of ideas and would like to check if someone had the same problem.

Return to posts index

Ian HouserRe: Cinema 4D, Amazon EC2 and Team Render
by on Mar 4, 2014 at 10:41:36 pm

Did you get this working? I haven't set up EC2 and Team Render yet but it sounds like you need to allow incoming communications on your EC2 firewalls. I guess this depends on your IP setup (VPN, or static IP), but it seems like there's some sort of routing issue on the Amazon side.

Return to posts index

Dominic PlazaRe: Cinema 4D, Amazon EC2 and Team Render
by on Mar 5, 2014 at 6:17:42 am

No I didn't make it work from my computer. I had to install C4D on the server and run it from there. My computer seems to block outgoing connection and C4D not even trying to connect to the server. I get the message "Could not reach remote machine". I tried everything such as removing firewall, clean reinstallation of software etc

Otherwise everything on EC2 works fine and its great and cheap solution for the future renders.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]