MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

how to create this wobbly floaty effect to text? video link provided

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Grush
how to create this wobbly floaty effect to text? video link provided
on Feb 9, 2014 at 5:33:11 am

So I downloaded this template because I thought this intro was very cool but i'd much rather learn how to do the effect rather than just use the template.

video-

But none the less the floaty effect is 0:04 - 0:08 The text kind of floats in the air(which is what im trying to figure out how to do. Then it does a 360 spin but still continues the effect

Is all I need to do is key frame it? Just seems like there's a logical way to do it, maybe with gravity, or with a simulation tag.

Thank you for taking your time and visiting my post!

-David G.

Return to posts index

Andy Henik
Re: how to create this wobbly floaty effect to text? video link provided
on Feb 9, 2014 at 11:56:28 am

Hi,

The way I see it, the camera does the floating effect, which is easy to do by keyframing the camera movement.
Even if the template is not based on a camera movement, it is easier to do with camera movement, since the floating effect is not so complex.
The rotating of the text is a normal rotating animation, and the camera does all the fly in fly out and the floating effect is by using easylie overlaping keyframes, which are controlable in the FCurve window.

Hope that helped
Andy

Return to posts index

David Grush
Re: how to create this wobbly floaty effect to text? video link provided
on Feb 10, 2014 at 4:12:42 pm

Thank you very much for your help! I will give it a go later today and see if I can achieve the same effect.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]