MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Add a logo to cylinder object

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Grant StracAdd a logo to cylinder object
by on Jan 7, 2014 at 3:38:36 pm

I work for a company making product videos for our website. I am making a instructional video about a PA Speaker stand and have animated everything successfully (I am new to C4D thanks to lynda I'm doing well) BUT I can not figure out how to add our logo to the object.

So I have a cylinder object representing the bottom half of the tripod shape. I want to add our company logo to that object.

I attempted to extrude nurb (1cm so it was small) with the logo ai file, bend it, and place it on the object just above the surface but I could not get the darn thing to bend properly it was bending in all other ways than I wanted it to.

Is this possible? I'll need to do this frequently so I would appreciate the insight. Thanks!

I added images so you could see my layout hopefully to help answer my problem. I'm running C4D R14 Broadcast on a MacPro.

Thank you,
Grant Strac

Return to posts index

Adam TrachtenbergRe: Add a logo to cylinder object
by on Jan 7, 2014 at 6:38:25 pm

Hi Grant,

This is a question that comes up a LOT so I put together a video tutorial that will hopefully answer your questions:

Return to posts index

Grant StracRe: Add a logo to cylinder object
by on Jan 7, 2014 at 7:09:51 pm

Awesome! Thanks I was able to do exactly what I wanted. I greatly appreciate your assistance!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved