How to Animate from Poser - Interposer Pro - C4D - AE CC Cineware?
by James Kozick on Dec 22, 2013 at 10:57:04 pm
I want to be able to create a character animation in Poser and eventually bring it into After Effects CC Cineware to mix it with video. Below is the process I've used so far -
1) The animation was first created with a Poser character in Poser.
2) It was then exported as a BVH file.
3) It was next imported into C4D R14 Studio via the InterPoser Pro (IPP) plug-in using the BVH import option.
4) Then, in C4D some of the height settings for the character needed to be adjusted to have it reflect the animation as seen in Poser. So far, the animations in Poser & C4D look good.
5) I next opened the animated C4D file in AE CC/Cineware.
6) The file shows up in AE CC.
7) However, the problem is when I render the C4D animation in the AE timeline, the only animation elements that seem to be rendered are the height setting changes in C4D. Alll of the other animation elements that display properly in Poser and C4D do not show up in the AE render.