MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

White texture border rendering incorrectly

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Karen Meade
White texture border rendering incorrectly
on Dec 19, 2013 at 6:55:55 am

I'm using a texture as a 'sticker' on a model. The sticker is royal blue with a white line then a black border. For some reason the white line is rendering black. It looks fine in the view port, but still renders incorrectly. The first panel in the image below is the original texture, the middle panel is how it looks in the C4D view port, and the last is how it is rendering. Figure I'm probably missing something obvious, but can't spot it. Thanks for your help :)

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
Re: White texture border rendering incorrectly
on Dec 19, 2013 at 4:23:59 pm

hard to tell without knowing what type of image you are using, whether it has an alpha channel, how may other channels you have the image in (particularly if it does not have a proper alpha channel). Can you post the original image file? (the material would be good as well to see how you are using the image)

Return to posts index

Karen Meade
Re: White texture border rendering incorrectly
on Dec 19, 2013 at 10:55:37 pm

Thanks for responding Brian. Apparently it was just my inexperience showing. I was rendering to the picture viewer and it looked jacked up, but when I opened the image in another program like After Effects or the VLC media player it was fine. I guess I won't be trusting the picture viewer going forward :)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]