C4D r15 - How to Use Morph Tag with Deformers
by David Shough on Dec 17, 2013 at 7:11:10 pm
I'm totally stumped. I want to use a simple bend deformer with morph tags to make a simple shape wiggle and change shape, but can't seem to make it work. Here's a (simplified) example of what I've done.
1. Create simple cube with 4 segments each, X, Y and Z.
2. Make it editable.
3. Apply the bend deformer.
4. Apply a pose morph tag to the cube.
5. Select points (in the pose morph tag), change "mixing" to either Correctional or Correctional (Area), select Post Deformers check box.
6. Reselect the bend deformer and set strength to 50%. The cube bends fine.
7. Reselecting the pose morph tag, and going to the Animate mode, the sliders don't work.
What am i missing? Thanks so much in advance for any insight anyone has on using deformers with the pose tag in r15.