MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Cinema 4D Render Question - White Sides

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bailey RuthvenCinema 4D Render Question - White Sides
by on Nov 13, 2013 at 11:29:14 am

Hi everyone!
Just looking to get some quick help. I am very new to Cinema 4D. I have found this basic Cinema 4D Light Room to use with this model of a AppleTV. The only problem I am facing is that every time I render, the model looks great, except the sides are all whited out. Any ideas about what might be wrong with it?? A screenshot is attached and any help would be greatly appreciated! :)
- Bailey

Return to posts index

Brian JonesRe: Cinema 4D Render Question - White Sides
by on Nov 13, 2013 at 3:46:35 pm

probably nothing is wrong with it and it's doing exactly what it is supposed to. It will all be about where the lights are what the environment is like (the light room) and what the Specular, Reflectivity, and environment settings in the material on the object.
You have complete control of everything but that means you _have_ to control everything. Even pre-made environments and textures that gave wonderful results for someone, somewhere and are hugely useful later still require tweaking to get good results with new objects/situations. Try changing things. Is the object floating in the air or should it have a shadow because it's on the floor?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved