MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Random Effector Not Affected By Change In Project Fps

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steve LaytonRandom Effector Not Affected By Change In Project Fps
by on Oct 24, 2013 at 1:57:22 am

I am trying to create a sequence in mograph where there is a sudden slow down in time in a scene with a bunch of cloned objects that have the random effector applied. In this slow motion sequence I am using a frame rate of 300 as oppose to 30, however, I cannot get the random effector's speed to respond to a change in the project fps. The random effector maintains its speed even though everything else in the scene has changed its speed (relative to the playback framerate). I have tried mograph cache tags on the cloner object it is affecting with no luck. What do I do? I can't find any help on this...

Return to posts index

Adam TrachtenbergRe: Random Effector Not Affected By Change In Project Fps
by on Oct 24, 2013 at 5:32:38 pm

You can change, or animate, the random effector's speed in the Effector tab. Another option would be to apply a Delay Effector with a high strength setting.

Return to posts index

Steve LaytonRe: Random Effector Not Affected By Change In Project Fps
by on Oct 24, 2013 at 6:47:24 pm

The animation speed technique won't work. (a sudden change in animation speed won't let it pause without "bump"). The delay effector is something that I can work with though. Thank you for this suggestion, it saves me a big hassle. Take Care!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]