MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Realistic renders

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Saif MunawarRealistic renders
by on Sep 30, 2013 at 2:27:07 pm

Hi. How do I get realistic renders within cinema? I am doing a scene which involves placing a 3d object within a motion tracked video clip using syntheyes. I know bout the physical camera and render option in r14 which is the version I use and about ambient occlusion and GI. I also know bout vray but that won't work as it's not showing in the plugins section which I have troubleshooted many times but still no result. So is there any way or setting or external programme I can use to achieve realistic, movie type renders? Thanks.

Return to posts index

Ronny TraufellerRe: alistic renders
by on Sep 30, 2013 at 9:34:33 pm

That it something people aiming for yeahrs. For me, the light is very important, try to copy the light angle and style, Composite a shadow into the footage. Use realistic textures, use reflections combined with an hdri map. And Check if your matchmoving is looking good. And thousand other things :)

Return to posts index

Adam TrachtenbergRe: alistic renders
by on Sep 30, 2013 at 9:49:40 pm

Yes, there's no such thing as a photorealism button, unfortunately. As noted above, lighting is very important. Materials are also very important. And modeling also plays a part (generally you want to avoid sharp edges). Reality is chaotic and you have to put that into your renders to make them look real. Dirty up your materials and geometry.

Return to posts index

Victor Camacho GuerreroRe: alistic renders
by on Oct 1, 2013 at 9:52:44 am

go to Vray if you could afford it. Awesome renders, really realistic

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved