MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Learning C4D

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sam FreemanLearning C4D
by on Sep 26, 2013 at 2:13:37 pm

Hi guys,

Totally new to this forum (long time user of the After Effects forum).

I've been using After Effects for the last 10 years, and with the latest leanings towards Cinema 4D in the new CC version I thought it was about time I delved further into C4D.

Basically I'm taking a month off work in December, and to save myself from going mad with nothing to do I wanted to use the time and learn the basics of C4D. I would normally stream tutorials and look things up on the net, but my problem is that as I'll not be at home during that month I won't have decent access to the internet (with unlimited download usage). So my question is, where can I find a decent pathway into learning the program with downloadable video tutorials? Or indeed a good book? I was planning to get the trial program set up prior to leaving. I don't mind investing money in learning, but most training subscriptions seem to streaming only.

Any help would be most appreciated. Having limited internet usage is going to be like going back 10 years...

Return to posts index

Tim ShetzRe: Learning C4D
by on Sep 26, 2013 at 5:00:58 pm

Hi Sam -

On my site I have the option to purchase 25 tutorials getting you started in C4D. They are for older versions, but would most likely get you going:

C4D Tutorials

It's $10.99 for 288 minutes of tutorials.

I'm sure there are other options out there as well....

Tim Shetz

Return to posts index

Andre AshRe: Learning C4D
by on Sep 28, 2013 at 12:49:37 am

Hi Sam,

Greyscalegorilla is your friend.

I'm sure you will have seen it before as an AE user but the Cinema tutorials are awesome.

There are a stack but I'd suggest

I've done a lot of training through different websites and training facilities and I honestly think GSG are the easiest to follow along with while still being informative.

Good Luck

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved