MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Glow not rendering

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jon SimpsonGlow not rendering
by on Sep 2, 2013 at 4:01:46 pm

Hi, Im new to CC but have encountered the site over the years whenever I needed help with an issue. Unfortunately, I cannot find any solutions that work for this problem. But I have two problems, both may be related. This is also my first ever C4D project.

My scene renders fine in the viewport, glows in tact. When I render to picture viewer, the glow is no longer there. I have checked to make sure glow is added to the multi-pass render setting and enabled.

Also, I have an infinite light shining down from above, but 1) No shadows will appear on anything and 2) If I delete the light, there is NO change in the scene whatsoever. This is very strange.

At one point I had to combine all of my objects and duplicate and place side by side with the original set. I am wondering if when I did this, it did something to freeze the light effects on all objects? I am really confused.

I am attaching a link to the project if anyone cares to look for themselves and maybe identify something. Also, several things still need to be lined up and such, so it is incomplete at this point. Thanks in advance for any help!

Return to posts index

Brian JonesRe: Glow not rendering
by on Sep 2, 2013 at 4:32:46 pm

Glow is a post effect so you also have to check Post Effects in the MultiPass list.

Return to posts index

Jon SimpsonRe: Glow not rendering
by on Sep 4, 2013 at 2:10:13 pm

Thanks for the reply. I did have it enabled but I completely started over on the project because I realized some mistakes I made early on that caused several issues. Everything is working now, thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved