MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Need advice with exporting

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Josip Vrbic
Need advice with exporting
on Jul 17, 2013 at 11:47:32 am

I need a little help overhere. I'm kind of newbie in Cinema and I wonder if its possible to export just some parts of my projects.

The project is huge and I need to export just few elements as transparent png, but I want to have reflection and everything else on object when I export it, I want it to be same as it is in studio... I hope you understand what I need...

Return to posts index

Adam Trachtenberg
Re: Need advice with exporting
on Jul 17, 2013 at 3:05:30 pm

How do you intend to use the exported objects? Are you talking about exporting geometry, or renders?

Return to posts index

Dan Conrad
on Jul 17, 2013 at 10:58:12 pm

Josip,
I think what you are referring to are Multi Pass Renders. Specifically Object Buffers isolate parts of the render. Or, you just hide the objects you don't want rendered and render the scene with the objects you want.

http://www.mographcandy.com
Twitter: @mographcandy

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
on Jul 18, 2013 at 12:17:08 am

just a few objects visible but all the reflections etc as if the rest of the scene was visible too? That's possible with the Compositing tag or by baking the textures

Return to posts index

Josip Vrbic
on Jul 18, 2013 at 6:08:02 am

Thats what I need... I didnt manage to do it with compositing tag, if you can explain me how can I do it?

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
on Jul 18, 2013 at 3:46:11 pm

just place a Compositing tag on the objects you want hidden but still want to reflect etc. (or put them all in a null and apply the Compositing tag to that) and uncheck Seen By Camera in the compositing tag's Tag tab.

Return to posts index

Josip Vrbic
on Jul 19, 2013 at 7:06:03 am

It couldnt be easier :D Thank you very much...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]