MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Rigid Body Tags Changing to Dynamic Body/Collision Body Tags

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dean OckendenRigid Body Tags Changing to Dynamic Body/Collision Body Tags
by on Jul 10, 2013 at 2:28:01 am

Hello everyone I have started a youtube channel and have downloaded cinema 4d so i could make intros and i find using it really fun. Now I am trying to shatter text using thrausi and when I add a rigid body tags it worked until I did something which stuffed it up. Now when I add a rigid body tag it changes to a dynamics body tag in the collision body section and the previous planes that had rigid body work the same as they did but the name on their tag is changed to dynamics body. Please help as this has happened once before and to fix it I had to delete all files associated with cinema 4d and reinstall it.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Return to posts index

Ashish GuptaRe: Rigid Body Tags Changing to Dynamic Body/Collision Body Tags
by on Jul 10, 2013 at 10:19:10 am

Dean,

Do you mean your rigid body tag changes to collider tag .. if thats the case try enabling dynamics by turning dynamic on under dynamics tab of your dynamics tag..

Ashish Gupta
Motiongraphics artist and 3d generalist

aashi.29nov@gmail.com

Return to posts index

Dean OckendenRe: Rigid Body Tags Changing to Dynamic Body/Collision Body Tags
by on Jul 10, 2013 at 12:56:16 pm

Thank you!!! This worked and I did not want to reinstall cinema 4d again. Thank you also for such a quick response I came onto creative cow to check if my problem had been answered but I doubted it had. This worked perfectly so thank you very, very much!

I'm sorry if my grammar or wording isn't the best I am only 14 and I have not taken much time checking through to see if it made sense.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]