MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

I'm having problems licensing my student version and don't know who to contact.

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tim Adamson
I'm having problems licensing my student version and don't know who to contact.
on Jun 29, 2013 at 6:51:42 am

I registered for the Cinema 4D R13 free Student Version last year around September. After buying a new computer I find I am no longer able to run it and when I try to recover my serial number, the number I am given does not work.

I think this is because the reason for buying my new computer was that my previous computer died due to liquid damage and I was unable to uninstall Cinema 4D from that computer. However, I did get that computer's harddrive recovered to my new computer and I'm confused as to why I cannot seem to get it to work.

I tried contacting Adimex, which is my local distributor but my email bounced back and Maxon don't really seem to have any contact email or anyone I can contact about the issue.

I have no idea what to do. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Return to posts index

Adam Trachtenberg
Re: I'm having problems licensing my student version and don't know who to contact.
on Jun 29, 2013 at 2:52:55 pm

What country do you live in?

Return to posts index

Tim Adamson
Re: I'm having problems licensing my student version and don't know who to contact.
on Jun 30, 2013 at 11:02:38 am

Hey Adam, thanks for the reply. I live in Australia.

Return to posts index

Adam Trachtenberg
on Jun 30, 2013 at 3:32:21 pm

I would try calling Adimex on the phone. Info. here: http://www.maxon.net/order/international-distributors/a.html

Return to posts index

Tim Adamson
on Jul 1, 2013 at 12:01:12 am

Okay, I'll give it a go. Thanks very much.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]