MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Cinema 4D lite camera projection

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
shad martinCinema 4D lite camera projection
by on Jun 20, 2013 at 3:22:40 pm

My name is Shad and I am an alcoholic. I am also 100% new to cinema 4D and I am a CC subscriber so what I actually have access to is Cinema 4D lite.
My Project:
I am working on a Doc about a remote canyon I used to hike 15 years ago where I shot a lot of SD DV footage, 35mm stills and medium format stills. As we now live on the cusp of UHD I am trying to create as much HD footage out of the stills as I can for the project.
The Process:
I have been taking the stills, chopping them up in photoshop, dropping into a 3D AE comp and creating some very nice moves which can be rendered out as high as 4K. I was introduced to the camera projection technique in AF a few months ago but since I am dealing with shots of nature it wasn't quite working. Then I was introduced to Cinema 4D and it's capabilities but alas could not afford a copy.
My Question:
Would anyone happen to know if the Lite version would be capable of creating the shapes that would allow me to use the camera projection technique on shots of nature? I have seen amazing examples and simple tutorials on buildings and alleyways but nothing as random as nature. This is an example of the shots I am working with

this is an example of the moves I have built

If anyone can point me in the direction of a published work, online tutorials or can say this is is not possible I would appreciate it.

My Background:
I have been an Avid editor for many a years. I am self taught in AE but by no means a master at it. As for 3D modeling I am starting at square one.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved