dynamics dont freeze

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Victor Camacho Guerrero
dynamics dont freeze
on Jun 4, 2013 at 8:55:12 am

Hello,

I created this scene: http://f1.creativecow.net/6101/dynamics-dont-freeze

So basically i want the ball landing on the mountain of coins. For a reason, the dynamics changes everytime, and i cannot cache the dynamics so i can preview the same result always. I tried caching the dynamics of the scene and caching the dynamics of every single dynamic tag. But nothing, everytime the result is different and when i render the result too. And if i want to preview it , it will change it too.

Any idea how to work this around???

Many thanks

Return to posts index

Adam Trachtenberg
Re: dynamics dont freeze
on Jun 4, 2013 at 4:25:10 pm

I think the problem is probably a result of using particle emitters which may produce inconsistent results when you scrub the timeline. I find that if I cache the scene and then let the timeline run it produces consistent results, but not if I scrub the timeline. Not sure what the solution would be.

Return to posts index

Victor Camacho Guerrero
on Jun 4, 2013 at 4:27:55 pm

Thansk very much Adam,

that is what i realized too. Did you try to render it??? when i render different results happens for same reason, so the balls not always fall in the same place, which is quite annoying because everytime I render I have a different output.

Manythanks!!!

Return to posts index

Victor Camacho Guerrero
on Jun 5, 2013 at 10:02:06 am

Hi Adam.

I was wondering to have the mountain setup already from another scene and that the dynamics reacts with the balls falling. Maybe that could solve the problem, because the final scene wont need to render all the emitters since the beginning.

Many thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]