MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Making the same animation take longer in R13 Broadcast

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nick Burchell
Making the same animation take longer in R13 Broadcast
on May 28, 2013 at 8:01:37 am

I have a small courtyard that I have a camera attached to a bezier spline do a tour through in 20 seconds (600 frames). I've been told by the 'powers that be' however, that it now needs to be 30 seconds long (900 frames). I've set the new frame limit, selected all the keyframes on the timeline and extended them to fit the new limit, however the camera still only takes 20 seconds. Nothing I do will make it take 30 seconds.

Tutorials on the topic have been of little help, nothing's worked. Can anyone give me any suggestions?

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
Re: Making the same animation take longer in R13 Broadcast
on May 29, 2013 at 1:51:49 am

there must be keyframes in the Position value of the Align To Spline tag you are (probably) using. You should be able to move those too. Try dragging the tag into the timeline if you are not seeing it by default. If you are seeing it I'd need more info.

Return to posts index

Nick Burchell
on May 29, 2013 at 3:48:32 am

I can't drag the tag into the timeline, it comes up with the red circle with a red bar through it symbol. I did try fiddling around with the tag though, and ended up making the camera unable to follow the spline at all.

Return to posts index

Brian Jones
on May 29, 2013 at 3:51:15 am

toss the tag, put in a new one and re-keyframe from the start to your new end

Return to posts index

Nick Burchell
on May 29, 2013 at 3:57:09 am

I managed to open up the tag in a round about way and you were right, there was a keyframe in there that was doing it. Much appreciated, thanks for the help. :)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]