MAXON CINEMA 4D: Cinema 4D Forum Adobe After Effects Forum

Floating Balloon problem

COW Forums : Maxon Cinema 4D

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rogier righARTFloating Balloon problem
by on Apr 13, 2013 at 5:14:02 pm

Hallo there everybody,

Im new to Cinema 4d....so i need some Help LoL

Im trying to make baloons floating up into the air...and im doing the Emitter thing with the Balloon Rigid Bodytag....but i run into problems like the picture....the baloons melt together....how can i make that the balloons don't overlap eachother??

I have been searching and searching for answers but can't seems to find it.

Cheers

Return to posts index

Rogier righARTRe: Floating Balloon problem
by on Apr 13, 2013 at 8:06:16 pm

Anybody??...Helppppp Helpppp (((-:

Return to posts index

Brian JonesRe: Floating Balloon problem
by on Apr 13, 2013 at 10:06:05 pm

14 Studio? Soemthing like this crude attempt... 5844_balloons.c4d.zip

Return to posts index

by on Apr 13, 2013 at 10:18:07 pm

Thank you for your reply and thanks for your file.
I have a similar thing like that going on....but it's not what i am looking for....i want a screen filled with balloons and that they fload up away....but if the screen is filled with objects they merge and i don't want them to merge.

should be easy right to make a sollid shape that no other shape can enter/merge into the other shape right.

I do now that i wrote this tought of a workaround....i think i just put the baloons by hand in differend depts.....but still i think it is strange that i can't make an object/shape that no other object can enter the space of that object.
i use R13.

Thanks again for your reply (-:

Return to posts index

Brian JonesRe: Floating Balloon problem
by on Apr 13, 2013 at 10:22:02 pm

Try using in the Moving Mesh in the Dynamics Body Tag/Collision/Shape

Return to posts index

by on Apr 14, 2013 at 9:08:07 am

Nope that aint working...im just gonna do my workaround because this "problem" it taking to much time for me to solve.

Still i think there must be a way to get shapes that don't merge into eachother...but Howwwwww hahah...so nice these puzzles LoL

Thanks for your great help Brain (-:

Return to posts index

Milos MilunovicRe: Floating Balloon problem
by on Apr 15, 2013 at 7:44:01 pm

maybe I'm late with my solution :)
emitter that emittes sphere (balloon) with rigid body tag. in rigid body tag under the force tab play with follow position(6).
maybe this can help
Return to posts index

by on Apr 17, 2013 at 12:48:16 pm

Hi Milos Thanks for your sugestion....but i got the balloon to work that it does not merge...it is/was just a rigid body tag....the baloon only get a solid shape in Animation...but when freezframe you can see/have a merg effect.

but now i have a new problem....and that is to connect the dynamic spline to the balloon.

I fix/set the point to the balloon....the spline does follow the balloon but it has some distance between the balloon and the string....but this only happens when the balloon flys away.

Does anybody know how to constraine the dynamic string/spline to my balloon....every tutorial i see they have the same problem.

Please Help wanted...i realy want to get this to work....because i am going to use this a lot

Return to posts index

by on Apr 17, 2013 at 12:59:26 pm

OMG hahah....i just found it out myself....when i do Bake object in the Cache of the baloon the string stays on his place whoo hooo......i hope things stay like this haha...anyway i kee ya posted (-:

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]